Saturday, February 21, 2009

Devastated

At the risk of sounding dramatic I am devastated. I have a personal rule to never write about my job on here but I will say that I am devastated. No details, no stories, no background to be told except to say that I am spewing with devastation.

I would like to go into details but again, I can't break a personal rule. I also can't vent about it and sound funny and light-hearted at the same time. So I will stop right here only to say that I am devastated and bursting.


And on another devastating note: Check out my latest race picture! I look like I have major coffee bloat and wonk eye. And I can't even find Shannon's photo anywhere - I think she was blocked by the running heart. Two people in one heart - they had to stop themselves and turn sideways to go between the trees at one point during the race. Shannon was stuck behind them - ha!


On a lighter note - I'm celebrating some birthdays this evening with my two favorite gals. I'm also going to try out Melody's Avacado Corn Salsa recipe. Cross your fingers!


And somewhere along the line I'm going to kick devastation's a$$ and somehow find a way to move on with my focus and optimism in check. Wish me luck.


Signing off,

In battle of becoming just another disgruntled government worker.

No comments: