Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quick notes

*A big stinking CONGRATULATIONS to the Gagne's! They are officially pregnant. I have this image of a baby girl that loves to wear camo, shoots animals, spits ten feet, can talk to dogs with her eyes and is a famous chef by the age of ten. But Mike insists that he'll have a boy that will wear lots of camo and will be driving a boat by the age of 3. We'll see who's right. But really - I love happy news like this. Mike and Alicia - you deserve the best. Life gave you some challenges but you both persevered and didn't lose your good attitude and faithful love for everyone around you. Now is the time to reap the rewards. Love your guts you two!


*I can't stop thinking of Geotrax. Have you heard of this? My nephews love this and now I'm hooked. This picture is one I found on the internet but I'm obsessed in my head to buy more components for it so we can see what else we can build! Joshie's birthday is in late December. I don't think I can wait that long.

But while were on the subject - aren't my nephews stinking cute?


*Thanks for the Gillinghams for the post-Halloween party! Drunk Derek - it's been way too long haha. And why didn't I take a picture of Big D in her Wheatie's costume? She looked awesome. I'll have to see if Ben has an edited photo I can borrow...
Oh - and see Derek? I don't *ONLY* blog about Alan the Ogre, Big D and Shia. Your name is now on here for everyone to see so stop your b*tchin'....and you're the best. Shoot - I forgot to tell Melanie my "Mom Story". We need another party now...but without the Smirnoff Ice. Party Foul.

*Did 9 miles tonight after downloading more running music. Heck ya it felt good. Half-Marathon is about a month away. I usually feel good in training and then on race day come 11th or 12th mile I start cursing myself stating I will *never* do another race again. We'll see what I decide. Something on my run happened today though - I had to give my confession to Derek, Alan the Ogre and Big D. If you're like them and have heard my "Mom story" there's nothing too private to share anymore.

*And finally: I told myself to have my place cleaned by 11pm and you see what I do? I go on the computer to distract myself from cleaning. I refuse to have my Mom over to help me clean though. It's not like I'm 26 anymore...

No comments: