Monday, October 20, 2008

First Place!

Surprise Surprise I saw my old friend Jessica at Big D's this weekend! She's amazing folks - not only is she beautiful, smart, funny, tricky (damn grass game), a Doctor, a mother of twins and wonderful wife - but she is also ....*drum roll*.... Spanaway Junior High's past dancing queen!



Oh yea, put on a little Red Hot Chili Peppers and 8th grade comes back to her along with her sweet dancing moves!


(Reunited and it feels so gooooood!)



It was SOOO stinking good seeing you Jessica! What I got you gotta give to your Mama! What I got you gotta give it to your Papa! Everybody join the chorus now!


(Dr Jessica at work...really)



(Jessica's Halloween toes!)

On another note: Shout out to Elle and Jesse for the DELICIOUS dinner and bottle of wine post-run. I can't wait to see more of Ava's art - Red *is* my favorite color - she's a girl after my own heart.


And on another another note: Alan the Ogre is not convinced when I tell him that my faithful blog readers really don't think he's an a$$hole! It was pretty classic when Jessica could tell who Alan was right away by his texting though. Can't say I don't make a good point! But to know Alan is to adore Alan. Except when he's texting. Just saying...






1 comment:

Jessica said...

I had a sneaky suspicion that the toes and osteopathic manipulations might make it to your site. However, I had no idea that there was video evidence of my sorry dance moves. Krista you're definently the tricksta now, all grass gaming aside. Thanks for all the nice compliments, but, I'll have my retribution. Patience, someday, there will be an occassion with plenty of EtOH flowing freely and some tunes from the 90's to take you back...I'll be there with my spy gear waiting. Lots of Love, Jessica and P.S. Great job with the running and keep stretching out that IT band :>)