Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dead or Alive


The Deadliest Catch has returned! My God I love this show. I watched a special tonight that was the Best Of Season 3 and felt instant nostalgia for the smelly men that I love over TV. Except for you Shia Lebeouf - you'll always be number one on my list. Here are my man awards for the Deadliest Catch:


*Best Dad: Phil Harris. "Who told you to talk!?"


*Biggest Cheesedick: Blake Painter. He's like that drunk guy in college that all the girls wanted for for the first 6 months, contracted an STD and is now arrogant and disgusting all at the same time. Oh, and just doesn't get it.


*Hottie of the Bering Sea: Andy Hillstrand *purr*


*Bering Sea MVP: Sig Hansen. This fella is flawless....


*Bering Sea Clown: Edgar Hansen. Very funny and has a hot wife - good for you Edgar.


Check it out Peeps - it's on Discovery Channel!

No comments: