Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blah-ging

 I've become burnt out on blogging.  I still have constant dialouge in my head but blogging for me became my picture diary of experiences that I loved.  Mainly.  But I've become burnt out.  Because who really cares anyway? 
However I feel like I should mention how awesome the Warrior Dash was (picture below).  It was awesome.  One of the most fun events I've participated in this year and I can't wait for next year.

Besides that my Big Bro and his wife Andrea came into town briefly and we caught up on the trail of course.  They are doing so awesome in their new life adventure - it was beyond great to see them again.


OH, and my parents found my blog.  That was great to hear my Mom's feedback and commentary on all the blogs I wrote.  Of course I know it's "public" for anyone to see but my privacy from my Mother means a lot.  Anyone that knows her understands why.  She promises not to look again but that woman just can't be trusted!  That's right Mom, I KNOW you can't resist being nosy and then playing dumb about it later!

For the most part I try to keep my blogs upbeat and lighthearted:  I don't talk about my job, I don't talk about dating/relationships, I don't talk about what stresses me out, I don't talk about personal feelings, etc. 

So perhaps I'm done with blogging then.  Maybe if I feel I have funny dialogue to get off my chest I'll write it out.  Like the occasional bad date.  Ok, yes, that violates one of my rules of talking about relationships/dating but I figure if I change all names and situations to protect the innocent that it can't be bad right?  I've had amusing experiences.

Oh and I wasn't ready for Deadliest Catch to be over but I accept it.  It's really not a show without Phil, The Hansens or The Hillstrands.  Over and Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know all about the "mom stalking the blog" killjoy... hahahaha!
There is nothing sacred, or separate, when it comes to the internet. :::sigh::: And once they know how to find you, the "flow" goes out the window and blogging is suddenly really not fun. (so I don't know why I continue to do it.)

But, you can't stop all together because I get all of my Northwest outdoors fixes from you in the form of your pictures.
=)

Three Peas said...

Please don't say it's so...seeing your adventures make me miss home so much. All that green is just something we don't get in San Diego. Plus they make me laugh.